Re: wiki syntax - Markup is not working

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 4:58 PM, divya <divzsecondary@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Markup wiki syntax is not working for me. i.e, if I type "**bold**" in
> zim, it is NOT rendered as bold alphabets, but as "**bold**" itself.
> Clicking Format->Strong is working fine.

Can you explain a bit more what you are doing ?

By default just typing "**bold**" will indeed not render as bold immediatly.
However, upon reloading the page (Ctrl-R) it should be rendered correctly.

To have this kind of formatting rendered on the fly check the preferences
dialog, "edit" tab, to enable this. Now it will render as soon as you press
space (" ") after the second "**".