Re: change the default font html export

Great! Thank you all very much, I think this is it. Even though line spacing
looks a bit bigger than it used to, this is much preferable because it
renders the tables properly. I think I will have to stick with this method
instead of creating tables which are html safe, because stats software I use
won't do automatically and any additional step to convert those tables will
be too much work for quick note taking: I want to be able to copy and paste
right away. For fancier tables, I figured I can use latex in zim.

Again, thank you all for your input, you have been most helpful. I think I
will stick with zim,  so I might bug you further in the future. I think zim
is the best alternative available for someone who wants to organize quick
notes about their research, especially research involving math, tables and
graphs. (the only other alternative is tiddlywiki or other wikis but they
feel nonnative, laggy (because of web interface) and are harder to use)  I
think there is a market for that type of need: a scientific notetaking
software that syncs across computers, integrates well with other stuff like
latex or R and easy to use.  I don't know much about developing software but
if you need any feedback for any feature towards academic use, I will be
happy to help to return the favor.

cheers,

utku

--