Re: Multi user?

Hi,

Together with a friend I'm sharing a Zim notebook for a private project. We share the notebook via Dropbox. We did toggle the shared notebook setting.

It is working, but we have to be careful. We are aware about the pitfall that we can not change the same page at the same time. However, we use the Dropbox RSS feed in order to know changes about files in the Dropbox folder. That way we have some view on our mutual actions.

A real multi-user environment would fit us too. We could use Google docs, but we like the specific features of Zim. We are both using Zim for a personal notebook too. I'm using Zim extensively for my project management. Don't like Google docs for that. The todo tags, separate moveable subpages and task list is a main tool for me. That's why I still want to use Zim for that private project, despite the lack of multi-user features.

Regards,
Frank