Re: Editing in the web server UI

Hi everyone,

in my opinion already basic editing would be great! An ajax enabled interface could still be developed as a further step. Also a web API would be really nice, this could enable external apps to interact with zim without using version control, e.g. to integrate with something like owncloud.

Regards,
Stephan