Styles per profile?

Hi,

One of the Jaap's ideas with the profile implementation was supporting
use cases like this one:
LP bug #539370: Custom font selection different per notebook [
https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/539370 ].

This would require that the styles could be also be defined by
profile. I'm interested in this feature, so I was thinking on
implementing it ;-)

I see that the PageView object is already hooked to the
preferences-changed signal, which triggers a _reload_style(). It would
be easy to put there some logic to first try to load a style specific
for the profile (if the notebook has one). Styles could be searched in
   XDG_CONFIG_HOME/zim/styles/<profile-name>.conf

Jaap, what do you think? If you agree, I'll try to add this to the
zim-profiles branch

--
Mariano

Follow ups