Re: Default language per page

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 9:07 PM, Paweł Majdosz <paulmajdosz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> At the very beginning I'd like to express my great admiration for your work,
> Jaap, and the work of the entire team. Zim fits my needs almost perfectly.
> Switching as I do between pages in different languages, I have, however, to
> re-set the language of any page that is not in the default language many
> times during a single session. I'm just wondering it would be nice to be
> able to set a default language for each individual page or a set of them
> rather than for a notebook.

Assuming you talk about the language of the spell checker ?

This is very possible and not even to difficult - just need a page
property per page and have the spellchecker check that property when a
page is opened.

But not very high on my list, so if anyone wants to work on it, feel
free to hack it in.