Re: Many links broken after update to 0.56

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 9:37 PM, shirakawasuna <shirakawasuna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just noticed that many of my links have been broken recently, I believe
> around the time I upgraded to 0.56. These links were almost all of the form:
> Calendar:2012:04:04 (for example). The new format for a global link is
> :Calendar:2012:04:04, so those past links now refer to relative locations
> rather than global.

There has not been any change in the parsing of links. As long as the
top level Calendar namespace exists links should find it.

Did you change anything else except upgrading. E.g. did you
re-organize the notebook ?

> Is there a way to update those links to be global or am I basically stuck
> manually fixing them (there are hundreds)?

Since they should work the same as before, no update should be needed.

You might try "zim --index -V /path/to/notebook" to force an update of
the index. Not sure if it helps, but could fix any corruptions in the