Re: problems installing zim0.55 on mac OS 10.7.3

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 11:16 AM, joseph jaouen <joseph_jaouen@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thank you very much for your answear Jaap
> I get this error when I run zim.py from the extracted source directory with
> xterm
> Here is the command line I used:
>
> bash-3.2$ cd Desktop/zim/zim-0.56
> bash-3.2$ python2.6 ./zim.py
>
> I also tried with python 2.5 and 2.7 without success

I think in that case you should try "PYTHONPATH=. python2.6 ./zim.py".
By setting the PYTHONPATH environment variable you force python to
also consider the source folder when looking for libraries.

Probably I should fix the script to ensure this is done automatically.
Kind of assumed that python always looks into local folder, but
apparently it is configured differently on OSX.