Re: Recursive print/export of sub-pages (determined by sub-links)

OK, after some thinking about it I did a very quick hack to make this
work. Figured I could use it as well for my own reporting :)

To try it out drop the attached files in the source folder (in zim/
and zim/gui/ respectively). There now should be an option in the
export dialog "include child pages".

This hack does not handle internal links and attachments of sub pages.
This would need to be added before merging it in the main branch.

Internal links would need support for anchors in the output formats.

Handling attachments of sub pages needs some refactoring of how the
exporter works.

Have fun!