Re: does 0.57 solve the "crash report" problem in ubuntu?

On Wed, 10 Oct 2012 08:43:05 +0200
Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The PPA needs time to pick up the release and build it - should be
> completed later today.

OK. Thanks for the information.

> Not sure what issue you are referring to - I don't have a bug report
> for "crash reports" as far as I'm aware.

In the mailing list, some people have mentioned the problem. Your answer was, that the crash report agents may fetches some exceptions. Due to the fact that the application is running without trouble, I'm ignoring these messages.

I've attached the output of "zim -D" and the image of the report. I don't know to to get a textual version of the report, sorry.

> Can't you can tell Ubuntu to not repeat the same report?

That's true, but I don't know how to deactivate such filters.

I send this mail to the list and to your mail account, because I don't know if the attachment is stripped of by the mailing list daemon.

Regards.
--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>