Re: Export to Dokuwiki

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:16 PM,  <hansbkk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've got a Zim notebook I'd like to move to the web but still leave it open
> for further collaborative input as a wiki.
>
> It seems to me that DW would be a good way to do this.
>
> Is it as straightforward as I think it should be?

Yes and no. Zim has more or less the same wiki syntax as dokuwiki, so
simple markup will copy easily. However over time important
differences have been introduced in e.g. how links are resolved and
other more advanced constructs.

So even though it should not be hard, you probably need a script to
convert zim pages into dokuwiki pages.

> It looks like indexmenu can accommodate the fact that the "headpages" are
> above the namespace - in this case I'm not worried about ACL issues, but I
> imagine

I fail to see what the relation is with dokuwiki export.