Link pages between notbooks

Hallo all,
I'm trying to split a huge notebook in two smaller ones considering that it's have basically two functions 1 keep track of my activity like books read or to-read, work, various wishlists, budget pages et similar
2 create and organize a list of todos
So I'd have Notebook1 with list of todos and a Notebook 2 with a list of pages of various kind( description, notes etc)

A lot of todos (but not all) are linked to the Notebook 1 entries for example todo 1 in Notebook 2 would be i.e. "buy Book X" linked with the Notebook 1 page/ess describing Book X ( Plot, author, why Id' like to read it). I usually do it in one huge Notebook and use the task list but I'd prefer, if possible to separate the "todo" function from the "note/description etc" function. For this I though to link the a single Notebook 2 Todo to the relative Notebook 1 page/s if those pages exists. I've tried to make this link but It didn't work, surely I'm mistaking something.
Is it possibile to link one or more notebook eachother?

Thank you
Alessia

Follow ups