Calendar/Journal issues

hi,

I'm encountering two issues with Zim 0.58 and the Journal (formerly
Calendar) plugin:

1) The pop-up to insert a date used to have a dropdown box for the
preferred format; that now seems to be a select box?

on my Ubuntu Unity system, the month box is visible, reducing the format
list to a single line with the Unity-style scrollbar (the orange line on
the right-hand side)

When collapsing the month box, the whole list of formats becomes
visible. It took me a while to discover this...

(see attached screenshots if the list accepts those)

2) We're working with week-based Journal pages. When inserting a link to
Jan 1, 2013, the calendar and resulting link properly show "Week 1", and
when opening the link, it creates a note 2013 > Week 1

But the title within the new note says "Week 53, 2012"

Kind regards,
Rolf.