Re: quicknote and <esc> key

Thanks for the answer.

I've submitted a feature request as a bug report - hope that I've done
it correctly, this is the first time.

On 01/21/2013 12:38 PM, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:
On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 12:27 PM, Vagn Bjørno <vbj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Using the quicknote plugin for a quick note is great. But every so often I
hit the <esc> key (a great/bad vim habit :-) and the note disappears.

Is it possible to change this behaviour of the plugin?

Escape is a standard key binding for closing dialogs in Gtk, so would
not want to remove it. But we could add a confirmation dialog when the
note has been edited.

Alternatively: is there a way to recover the lost text (some temporary
file)?

Mvh
Vagn Bjørno
In a 'Life without Walls(tm)' - who needs windows?
http://en.windows7sins.org/