Version Control Plugin Re: Zim version 0.59 released

Really glad to have the Version Control plugin enabled now. It's
incredibly simple to use, as described in the first part of this
Manual page <http://zim-wiki.org/manual/Plugins/Version_Control.html>.

Most folks can safely stop reading there after the Usage section. The
rest of that page, from Sharing on down, is secondary. In particular,
the Manual Version Control section mainly contains details for control
freaks ;->

However, the plugin is also rich in features, and provides a GUI for
many useful version control tasks.

Overall, I consider Version Control to be an essential complement to
Zim's autosave feature.