Change editor for "Edit Source"

Hello,

I'm running zim 0.59 on Ubuntu 12.04.1.  Starting with the 0.57
release, the editor that is selected for Tools->Edit Source is not the
one I want.  Prior to 0.57, there was an "Applications" tab in the
preferences dialog, in which I could specify my preferred text editor.
 That is gone now.  Looking at the documentation, I see there is a
reference to a "Configure Applications" dialog, but I don't see that
option in any of the menus.

How do I specify the editor I want to be launched with Tools->Edit
Source?  I'm using XFCE if that makes any difference.

Thanks,
--
Steve Chadsey <schadsey@xxxxxxxxx>

Follow ups