Re: Draw a horizontal rule

Hi Chris,

This is something that I have asked about last year around this time.
The solutions that I posted were:

(a) use a "line.png" images and have an AutoKey (Linux) or AutoHotKey
(Windows) paste in the following:

{{~/Images/line.png}}

-- or --

(b) insert a diagram using the following dot:

graph g {a[label="",shape=box, width=6, height=0.01,color=blue];}

The advantage of (a) is that you only have one copy of the image and
Zim embeds a link to it anywhere you use it.  The disadvantage is that
Zim expands the ~ to paste a hard path into your page - so the link
might break if you move the wiki to another system with a different
root part of the path.

The advantage of (b) is that it doesn't rely on any outside folder -
the disadvantage is that it puts an attachment folder in for any page
in which you embed the graph - both a "diagram.dot" and "diagram.png"
- a makes copy for each usage on the page.

I use (a) routinely - tolerable workaround for now, and all of my
systems use /home/kurt for the root

Sorry I can't offer anything more elegant.

- Kurt