Favicons for pages in index

Would anyone else benefit from having some means of displaying an icon
before a page title in the Index tree? I would love to have some means
of visually representing the pages in a very large notebook, to rapidly
identify the page for which I am looking. I imagine this could be
accomplished simply by having a "favicon.png" or "favicon.ico" in the
directory for a given page and instruct Zim to load it if such a file
exists. There could also be a default icon for pages with no icon
specified. Anyone else see this as a feature worth implementing?

-Tim

Follow ups