Re: How to copy-paste from Zim without the wiki code?

Thank you, I dind't notice this. But it doesn't seem to work: I selected
"Text" for the copy format to clipboard and I still get the wiki code
when pasting in a plain text editor.

Should I file a bug or is there something else that I'm missing. I'm
using v0.59 on Linux and v0.59 on Windows. On both OSes it's the same.

--
Adrian Fita