Re: Use "Last Modified" instead of "Created" for TimeStamp

Just a thought: for this to be really useful it would probably be
necessary for Zim to not count insignificant whitespace changes as
changes.  Otherwise, if a user opens a page and accidentally hits
spacebar, the page would count as modified, but for the user's
purposes, it wouldn't have really been changed.