Time Stamped Text (TST) plugin

Hi Jaap and other contributors,
it has been some time, since I worked on a project, which researched
capabilities of synchronizing text with time (to extent of timestamped
words). Actually I wanted to bring this feature to ZIM, but could not get
there (the project in my case tries to use tree data structure algorithm to
solve this issue with respect to timestamps). Anyhow, recently I came up to
the following application, which inspired me to write this email:
https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/armadillo-audio-notes/id532223938?mt=12
It basically provides, what I would personally love to see in ZIM as well
(apart of the audio, that is another level). Can you see any possibility to
target this feature? I am personally very much into idea of time based text
and possibly other users may start to see advantages of it (so there would
be chance to track changes based on time through hierarchy of pages,
especially when some words in long paragraphs change, it is difficult to
use VCS). This is actually the main inspiration of this feature:
http://etherpad.org/
I would be interested in your opinions whether you see some possibility in
implementing time based text plugin (basically directions of further focus)?
Thank you for your feedback, best regards, JK

Follow ups