Re: How to change checkbox icon size?

Hi Marco,

Afraid I haven't done any work on this yet - last 3 months left me unable
to do much on zim at all due to other commitments :(  Sorry for that -
hoping to get back to actively develop zim by the end of August.

For a quick hack, you'll need to edit zim/gui/pageview.py - look for the
method "_insert_bullet_at_cursor" (line 1096 in zim 0.60) and then in that
function for the statement

    pixbuf = widget.render_icon(stock, gtk.ICON_SIZE_MENU)

(line 1128). You can change the size constant to any of:

    gtk.ICON_SIZE_SMALL_TOOLBAR

    gtk.ICON_SIZE_LARGE_TOOLBAR

    gtk.ICON_SIZE_BUTTON

    gtk.ICON_SIZE_DIALOG