About priorities of tasks

Hi,
I am one of those who like to procrastinate and not prioritize, and, to me,
the exclamation mark as a notion of how important a task is is not so
meaningful. I do use it for tasks that are really important and really
should be on top of the TaskList when I open it, but since the tasks that
get an exclamation mark happen to be executed within a couple of days, I
have all those TODOs and FIXMEs with priority level 0. It is kind of
counterproductive to rise all other tasks by one in order to push one
particular task back.

What I am looking for is negative priority. A task that is getting less and
less important get an additional negative priority by adding another
negative priority.

Could the question mark '?' decrease the number in the ! column in the task
list?

TODO Make the world a better place to live !!!????????????????????

Each time adding a ? would push the task further down on the list.
--
Svenn

Follow ups