Makeshift Table plugin

Hello!

Some time ago I have written a makeshift "ascii-art" based table
plugin. I have now uploaded it, in case someone else wants to use it
too.

    http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~k.bauer/zim-makeshift-table-plugin/trunk/

It uses fixed-width text to create an emulation of tables; While
rudimentary and not working well with HTML-printing (linebreaks inside
the rows) it might help some managing their data until someone has the
time for writing a real table module. Details are explained in the
module comment inside the source file. The main advantage compared to
using source code blocks is the (limited) ability to use links/images
inside tables.

So far I had no problems with the plugin, but I'd dearly recommend
using file versioning to prevent data loss in case of bugs.

  - Klaus