Re: turning off auto-turning urls into links

I also sometimes have issues accidentally clicking links.  The most common
example is: I have a page with lots of links open, I don't have Zim as my
active application but it is visible in the background, I click on Zim to
make it the active application and accidentally click a link.  Links are a
very important feature to me so I don't want them deactivated and I like
that they automatically create.  My idea is a user option for something
like Ctrl+[click] to follow links.  It might also be nice to configure
this independently for different types of links ie: internal Zim page
links, Web URL, local file system links, network file system links, etc.

reckless.symmetry@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: zim-wiki-bounces+nathan.king=daimler.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
08/23/2013 04:57 AM
Please respond to
reckless.symmetry@xxxxxxxxx

jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx
cc
zim-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [Zim-wiki] turning off auto-turning urls into links

thanks Jaap.  They were off in the preferences dialog.

The problem I think was my assumption that if follow_on_enter=false
they would be unclickable also.

I now understand your policy is to have them always clickable.
(I would prefer it to be possible to make them unclickable
as I have some pages with many links just there for information
 but it is just a small preference).

mc