Re: change "Edit source" editor in Windows - Zim Desktop Wiki Portable

Have a look at the folder %APPDATA%\zim\data\applications\

The "defaults.list" probably defines the default editor for type
"text/plain", you can change it there to any other.

If this file is not present, zim will ask windows to open with default
editor, than it depends on your windows install. But you can over-rule by
creating this "defaults.list".