Re: Tag search operations in task list?

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 3:04 PM, Klaus-Dieter Bauer <
bauer.klaus.dieter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Are there possibilities to specify combinations of filters for the
> tasklist? Typing "not check" worked, but I could not find possibilities to:

Afraid the filtering in the task list is not yet very refined. Would like
similar syntax as for the search dialog, but for now it is just a filter
looking for specific strings, with only the word "not" as a special case.

> - Search for tasks that don't have a tag.

To exclude a specific tag the filter for "not @mytag" should work.

To find items that do not have any tag you can use "not @" -- this is
admittedly a hack, it may also exclude tasks that do not have tags but do
contain an email address ...

- Search for tasks that miss the classification as either "@freetime" or
> "@work"

This one is not possible at the moment because you can not have two clauses
in the filter.

> - Search for tasks flagged "@work" but not "@programming".

This can be done by first selecting "work" in the side pane, and than
filter on "not @programming".