Using bash scripts as custom tools

Hi,

I've been trying to use bash for quick and dirty custom tools but have not
had any luck. I can't understand why this is not working, unless the
quoting is messing up the expansion of %s and %d. Here is the command I
write in custom tools:

bash -c 'for i in %d/*.JPG; do echo "{{./$i?width=700}}" >> %s; done'

It is intended to place all the images in the attachment folder into the
main document. Alas, no luck. I run the custom tool from zim, it updates
the index, but the page is unchanged. Replacing %s by %f does not work. Is
there any way to use bash scripts as custom tools in zim?

Cheers,
Josh

Follow ups