Re: Tags on different langiuages in todo plugin

That sounds like a bug in the handling of the unicode characters.

Although this sounds like a bug that was fixed before. Could you check what
version of zim you use, if it is older than 0.60 please try if it is still
an issue with the latest version. If so please open a bug report.