Re: New widget for inline ToC

On 12/06/2013 02:45 PM, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:
On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 8:41 PM, Adrian Fita <adrian.fita@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  This is nice! The old widget was a bit clunky.
The widget grows till a max of half the width of the page and 3/4 of the
page length, after that there will be scrollbars in the widget.

Clicking the top part ("ToC") will fold up the widget and leave a minimal
area.

Yes it scales position with the window, even in fullscreen.

Will the old clunky one still be an option? I mean the 0.60 left side panel tab version. I'm kind of used to that one and I like the fact that it's out of the way and separate from the page itself, unlike this new one (which I do admit is pretty cool).

Regardless, thanks for a great tool!
JP