Re: Zim on tablet (android)

That sounds like an awesome idea.

I'm an Android developer. If anyone wants to work on this with me, we should get discuss this further....

On 01/09/2014 11:35 AM, Alessia Moretti wrote:

Hi,
Thank you for your hard work with Zim. I really like it and I'm using it everyday for almost everything from my shopping list to diary, agenda memo and notes. I'd like to have it on my tablet if possible( synching on a usb key). Is it possible to install it on a android tablet. Or is a such option planned?. Anyway thank you and season greetings, even if a bit late :)