Re: Can you actually import multiple files into a new/existing Zim notebook?

Did you try just copying the text files into the zim folder ?  The run
"update index" in the tools menu to force an update of the index.

If you did this and the new files do not show up as pages there are two
things that are usually a problem:
1. spaces in the file names, re-name " " to  "_" instead
2. character encoding - if you use a language other than English, there may
be non-ascii character in the files that zim can not read

If this doesn't help, please post details on what you tried, and what
errors you got.