Re: How to create a journal

Rui Pedro,

Thanks for your answers.
Actually, unless I do go to the Configure menu of the plugin and
select "Show calendar in sidepane..." I do not see anything
related with the Journal in Zim. The help states:
"The plugin also adds a calendar widget to zim. By default this is
done by adding a dialog, but optionally it can also be put in the side
pane above the page index."
but I do not see any dialog being added.
If I select "Show calendar in sidepane..." , then yes, I do get a
calendar. If I click on today, I get a page
Journal
  --2014
  ---01
  -----29

but this looks like a journal for the day, no matter the project. This
is interesting, but how can I get the same for 2 particular projects?
I mean,
a journal for project1 and another for project2 (both under Home/Work)

Agus