Renaming nodes in journal

Hi. I sent this off yesterday but it may not have got away properly - apologies to anyone who's already seen it.
First 'd like to say thanks to everyone who's helped to make Zim what is is. I've used cherrytree, RedNotebook, KeepNote and focusWriter and they've all had aspects that I've liked but until I came across Zim I hadn't found one program that had almost everything that I wanted.
Now for the main question:I like the journal plugin but it produces files in the format 2014:02:21, using today's date as an example, with the daily file simply labeled '21'. If I then use the backlink function how will I tell the difference between 2014:02:21, 2014:03:21, 2015:04:21. Is there any way, via template or otherwise for files to be produced in the format 2014:2014-02:2014-02-21. As far as I can tell it's the page.name or basename functions that need to be tweaked but I haven't been able to tell which file needs tweaking to achieve this. Is there a way to do this?
Also:Is there a way to configure the tool bar?
Possible enhancement:I like the distraction free editing plugin but until a future version allows a background picture and transparency in the way that focusWriter does I'll probably be returning to that some of the time.
Note:The attachment browser offers a choice of locations when configuring it but only opens in the middle bottom - not really a problem and you probably already know about it.
Thanks again for the work put into Zim and I look forward to being productive with it.

Follow ups