Re: Android

The subject is mentioned now and then on the list, but AFAIK there is no
port of zim-wiki, and there is a bounty set up for an Android version
(http://zim-wiki.org/contribute.html).

I myself use wikimind for a single notebook on my HTC phone and Nexus 7
tablet, syncronized with my Linux boxes through a Synology NAS. Wikimind
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sweetrain.wikimind) has
a simple wiki syntax, but has two caveats though:

You can view wiki pages, but you have to edit the code (ie no WYSIWYG),
and it shows the headers of the zim-wiki notes (looks ugly, but WTF). BTW
- are the headers necessary at all? I would like to remove them - maybe a
feature request?

A couple of years ago an even more simple wiki app for Android - Ema
Personal Wiki
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.janwillemboer.ema) -
was made open source; I've looked at the code, and have wondered if it
could make a starting point for an app for zim notes.

Thanks for Zim Wiki - it's magnificient.

Regards
vbj