Re: Unable to enable "Insert Diagram" plugin

James:

Make sure the path to dot.exe is on your path, something like:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Graphviz2.36\bin\

Then in Zim under Edit -> Preferences -> Plugins

Insert Diagram should show the GraphViz dependency as "OK"

Make sure to enable the plugin with the checkbox.

You should be ready to use the "insert diagram" menu item

- Kurt