Re: insert a comment or an annotation about the content of a page

On 29/04/2014 22:34, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:
Have a look at this bug report for a similar request: https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/1108760

Haven't tested the proof of concept plugin attached to the report recently, but might just work.

It works at least the install process…:-)