Can't launch Zim on puppy linux

Hello,

I'm trying to launch Zim on a puppy linux distribution which use some
packages of the Slackware distribution. I have installed the Zim 0.56
package and the Python 2.7.

When I launch Zim I have this error:

# zim
ERROR: Could not find python module files in path:
/usr/bin /usr/lib/python27.zip /usr/lib/python2.7
/usr/lib/python2.7/plat-linux2 /usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk
/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-old /usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages

 I looked at the files in my installation and the zim directory is in the
directory:
- /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages

What I need to verify to find where the problem can be ?

PS: if I succed to install the version 0.56 I will try next to compile a
0.60 one.
--
Didier Bretin

Follow ups