Re: Automatic links

Thanks Brendan. Looks like your advice took care of my issue.

Steve

On 5/19/2014 5:28 PM, Brendan Kidwell wrote:
Hi Steve. Thanks for your question.

The switch you are looking for should be in Preferences. Click the Edit
menu -> Preferences. Go to the "Editing" tab, and turn off
"Automatically turn 'CamelCase' words into links". Then click OK.

This is a global setting that applies to all notebooks on your computer.
There aren't any fine-grained options for it though. If Zim finds any
word starting with a capital letter and containing at least one more
capital letter, it considers it a "CamelCase" word. Personally I like to
keep this switch turned off always, along with "Automatically turn file
paths into links".

http://zim-wiki.org/manual/Help/Preferences.html

Brendan Kidwell