Re: Thanks for proof of concept

Thank you, Brendan, for proof of concept ideas.

So the search function requirement is not a show stopper
for ZIM. I'm feeling pretty well now that this is possible.
Another hint: pandoc et al.

I have considered also to add such java script functionality
to the zim export module, but I have to spend my prime time
somewhere else.

Thanks again,

    Andreas