Re: feedback of idea

> Does anybody know if it is possible to embed hidden config into a
> zim-txt-document? Then we don't need an external file for this.

I believe that every line at the beginning of a Zim document, before any
blank line, that follows the pattern
Header: Value

... is treated as a header, and it's not shown in the document.

I've just tried this, adding a dummy "X-Dummy" hedaer, like this in one of
my documents:

"""

Created Thursday 01 March 2012
"""

The first 3 lines are the standard headers, then comes a dummy header of my
own, X-Dummy, then a blank line, and then the actual content of the Zim
document.

But I don't know if there's some API in the code to access any extended
headers you might add.

--
Mariano