export template

Hi all,

I created an export template for Zim that creates pages with a responsive design that should look good on mobile devices, but also on your desktop. I used the ZeroFiveEight template as base and made some adaptations using jquery and jQueryMobile scripts. Website development is not my area of expertise, so I am sure there is a lot to improve, but it does most of what I wanted. If you want to give it a try, check out this blogpost: http://pvanb.wordpress.com/2014/06/06/a-zim-wiki-export-template-for-a-adaptive-website/. Comments and suggestions for improvements are most welcome.

Cheers,

Paulo

Follow ups