Re: Due date plugin

Hi,

> One thing would be very nice, if possible, is a different way to chose how much days of delay. I mean without use the configuration menu.

not sure, to be honest. I haven’t seen any place for ‘dynamic config changes’ within ZIM. Maybe Jaap can answer this?

>The only thing that doesn't work is the shortcut ctrl-+ ( but maybe is my misinterpretation of the instructions)

You need to press the CTRL key, keep it pressed and press the Period “.” key.

Regards,
Murat

Hi!
Sorry for the late replay. I managed to install it and test. I also changed the date format because YYYYMMDD format is not so common in my country. It  seems to work properly. It's quite usefull for tasks that repeat themself on a x-dayly basis but are not relate to a particulary date. One thing would be very nice, if possible, is a different way to chose how much days of delay. I mean without use the configuration menu.
The only thing that doesn't work is the shortcut ctrl-+ ( but maybe is my misinterpretation of the instructions)
But it's work just fine for me.

Thanks and regards
Alessia