Zim version 0.61 released!

Dear all,

After a long hiatus I finally uploaded a new release to the website.

This release brings numerous changed due to refactoring of large parts
of the code base. Most of these changes should not be visible for the
end user, but they will help anyone looking to extend zim and should
help reducing the number of bugs.

New features include more flexible export; allowing to export recursively
and to export multiple pages to a single output file. A new plugin for
editing sequence diagrams was added and the ToC plugin has a new widget
floating over the page. The "tags" plugin was changed to show full page
paths in the per-tag view.

Detailed change log below.

To get the new release either download directly from http://zim-wiki.org or
wait for the Ubuntu PPA builds to be updated. In the coming week I will
update the website and repair those dead links.

Regards and thanks for all your support,

Jaap

=== 0.61 - Thu 31 Jul 2014 ===
* Full refactoring of code for parsing and processing wiki syntax
  making parser easier to extend and document interface more scalable
* Full refactoring of code for plugin framework making plugins more
  flexible by defining decorators for specific application objects
* Full refactoring of code for exporting pages from zim
  - Now supports MHTML export format
  - Supports exporting multiple pages to a single file
  - Supports recursive export of a page and all it's sub-pages
  - Templates now support many more instructions and expressions
* Full refactoring of the code for parsing commandline commands and
  initializing the application
* New config manager code to make parsing and handling of config files
  more robust
* Merged new plugin for editing sequence diagrams by Greg Warner
* Improved the ToC plugin with floating widget
* Fixed unicode issue when calling external applications, and in
  particular for the hg and git commands
* Fixed support for unicode CamelCase word detection
* Fixed bug on windows with unicode user names in background process
  connection
* Changed "tags" plugin to show full page paths in the pre-tag view
* Added option for custom commands to replace the current selection
* Added keybindings for XF86Back and XF86Forward
* Many small fixes & patches from various persons that I forgot about
*sorry*
* Added Finnish translation

Follow ups