Re: Privacy support

I use encfs on Linux, very easy ad-hoc with Gnome Encfs Manager, or set it
to auto-mount or via a script.

Personally I'd just encrypt the whole notebook, both easier and more
secure, then 'export' (copy out) certain files/namespaces if I wanted to
share them.

If you really only want to encrypt certain pages/namespaces you could use
file/directory symbolic links to an encfs folder, or manually
encrypt/decrypt with your file manaqer (seahorse-nautilus).

To get more granular, I use Thunderbird for email with a GPG plugin, so I'd
just copy/paste from there.