zim-wiki team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
Re: Zim 0.60 released
Wed, 06 Aug 2014 14:19:00 +0200
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.6.0
I'm a bit late, sorry but thank you for this wonderfull update.
Just to be sure, I'll probably move from my Ubuntu 12.4 to the newer
release, sooner or later, and I know that zim have an issue with python
3. I've just to "downgrade" to python 2 to make it work?
Il 30/04/2013 20:08, Jaap Karssenberg ha scritto:
I just uploaded release 0.60 of zim to the website.
This release adds a Recent Changes dialog and a search entry in the
toolbar. A critical bug is fixed when using templates that have a
resources folder. An additional fix has been made for week numbers in
Journal pages. Updates have been made to the Distraction Free Editing
plugin, the Quick Note plugin and the Attachments Browser plugin. New
translations are added for Korean and Norwegian Bokmal. Note that from
this release onwards python 2.6 is prerequisite.
Full change log below.
=== 0.60 - Tue 30 Apr 2013 ===
* In this release the required python version is changed from 2.5 to 2.6 !
* Added a Recent Changes dialog and a Recent Changes pathbar option
* Added search entry to toolbar
* Added function to attachment browser plugin to zoom icon size
* Added new template by Robert Welch
* Critical bug fix for using templates that have a resources folder
* Fix for week number in Journal plugin page template (again)
* Fix for focus switching with distraction free editing plugin
* Fix for handling BOM character at start of file
* Fixed quicknote dialog to ask for confirmation on discard
* Fix to allow calling executables that do not end in .exe on windows
* Fix for various typos in the manual by Stéphane Aulery
* Removed custom zim.www.Server class in favor of standard library version
* New translations for Korean and Norwegian Bokmal
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki
Post to : zim-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp