Re: Small spreadsheets

On Monday, August 18, 2014 20:24:17 hansbkk@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I imagine Jaap's using a pre-existing gtk or python lib to do the
> render-clipboard-table-as-bitmap, but if he coded it from scratch I
> wouldn't be too flabbergasted, such a fine piece of work is Zim. . .
I really was just at the point of sending that email when yours came in and I did not know about that feature at all, even though I've been using zim for years now. Thank you very much for posting. I always mean to play with zim, but never have the time these days -- I just use it to death :-)
Now I'm curious just how that feature is implemented.
paul