Update tags plugin to provide more flexibility on search

I find the tags plugin quite helpful to narrow down the list of tags which have pages in common.

But in my eyes it is quite slow to select the fist tag, if the tag list is long. To speed up the search for common tags and the related pages, I built a new plugin, based on this idea, but also including an auto completion entry and the search capability of zim.

Please find the plugin for both zim versions (060 and 061) here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/1363184

To use the plugin, save the related .py file to the zim/plugins folder and activate within the zim/plugins menu.

There are some todos left:

* implement into the side pane
* use the zim index intersection function to speed up the down
  selection of common tags

Any feedback is welcome.

Have fun.
Murat