Re: Zim 0.62 for Windows released

I believe this is due to the search path for plugins has changed. IIRC the
windows build has to supply the .py files of the plugins in order to make
zim find them. These should now be in XDG_DATA/zim/plugins rather than the
python path.

Let me know if this is a problem for packaging, could add a rule for
finding them relative to the executable.

The explanation for the error is that when the dialog is shown, we load the
description of the first plugin. Here the error occurs, saying that it can
not find the first description. This means the entire plugin list is empty.