From: erwinew@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: zim-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How to install gtksourceview2 on Windows
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 16:18:38 +0200

Hi all,

Thanks for developing Zim which is very useful! I'd like to use the "Source View" (Codeblokken in Dutch) plugin, but remains grayed out, because gtksourceview2 missing.

I found this website with some hints, but could not get it up and running after installing the suggested packages:
http://nilleb.wordpress.com/2008/10/08/how-to-install-gtksourceview2-on-windows/

Can someone tell me how to install gtksourceview2 on Windows?

Thanks,
Erwin